Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Air...

Ahhh... I just love this song! =) Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown

I know that I'm not those who listen to the lastest songs and this song has been on the radio for quite some time... But I'm sure that many still loved this song and listen to it. Plus, I just fell in love with it! Jordin Sparks, the 1st runner up of American Idol! And she was only 16 when she auditioned! Gosh... Wish I have such a mind-blowing voice!

She' really a great person to be with too! Down to earth and a lovely lady!

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you aint there
Theres no air no air

Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gone breathe without me
If you aint here I just can't breathe
Theres no air no air" *swoons!* =3

Another song of her's, Tattoo

"I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo"

Also, there's David Archuletta, also known as Archie! The 2nd runner up of the latest season of American Idol. Another young artist but too has a great voice! =) There's his song, Crush...

Ok, so back to myself.

Lately, the row of Christmas caroling has just begun. It's quite the 1st time I've joined the my choir and go for caroling. But since this year, I'm gonna be left home behind by my parents while they go to Shanghai. The previous years was always spending time together going for holidays, like last year, we went to Pangkor. And the year before, we went to Bangkok. This year, I'm stuck at home...

So, I went caroling and it was quite nice. Despite some weird looks from the people in the mall when we walk around singing jolly tunes, it was nice.. =P Not to mention tired... =_= But we even have to perform that night for the Subang Music Festival... Worn out! Awww.... My feet are killing me that night when I went home 12 hours after I went out that morning. We still have to kill our brain cells to memorize those song lyrics... The snow...! It was a nice song, but the lyrics are weird and we have a not-really-professional-pianist who usually performs solo and never plays accompaniment before. He got the stage all to himself!

He should be looking at my teacher while he plays! But instead, he was drowning in his own world, playing a deadly slow speed, adding the boring-ness of the whole already-very-slow song... =_=

I've performed a duet with him before and it was such a torture! Not to mention performing after a few 3 days of practising! GOSH!

Err... I'll probably not mention the malls that we will go for Christmas Caroling... But I love the uniform-like clothes that we wear! It's a red vest with a white shirt with a collar and a white skirt... Nice! It would look great for a school uniform. But we students will suffer from the heat... =_=

So, I'll most probably start to take driving lessons after my birthday! ps: My bday's in January! And this year, it's the day jsut before CNY! Yesh!

I don't know if I should be excited or scared of this cause learning to drive may not really be a nice thing... Parents will nag to bring your younger sister or brother to and fro from the tuition centres or run errands for them... And, the road is quite a dangerous place.... Choi! Choi! Choi! *slaps!*

So before I go, I would like to congratulate all who has officially graduated from High School by finishing their SPM's! Yay! =) But it's an Oh-oh for me.... T_T And I would like to wish YYF, Ivy, Chua, LLW, Mum and Dad a safe and pleasant trip to... Wherever you all are going... =_= Erm, YYF -> Aussie, Ivy, Chua & LLW -> Nippon, Mama and Dada -> Shanghai. Me -> Christmas Caroling, Choir Music Camp and HOME... Just GGRRRREEEEAAAATTT... =_=

Still desperate to FLYYYY~~~!!!

No comments: