Saturday, December 13, 2008

So long, pals!

In less than 24 hours, 3 of my besties will be flying their way off to the land of the rising sun...

I'm gonna miss them... T.T I won't be receving their sms-es wishing me Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year... But they'll be having a great time there, I'm pretty positive about that! =P

But! I'll keep reminding myself that I will have prezzies from them when they get back! Wooohoooo! Hehe...

Plus, my parents are already in Shanghai now.. Leaving us 4 brats at home.. Haha! And, more prezzies from them! =P

I'll be going to Choir Camp soon too... Hoping that it'll be fun and memorable.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

*Sigh!* I guess I'll be spending the rest of my days at home and start touching the holiday homework that I'm supposed to hand in when school reopens... LAZY~~~ T.T

ps: Leehom's Hearbeat!!! Can't wait for it to come out in stores, 26th Dec! A day after Christmas! How great is that?! And yea, BUH BYE, MAGZ!!!!!!! (fro the Chatbox)

No comments: