Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hell Camp...

I'm not sure if it's purely coincidence or not, but when I mentioned that I'm going to Choir Camp with the Chung Hua choristers for 6 days, full of practice, I told her that this was pure Hell..

I got so shocked when I saw the theme of this camp... =_=

But anyway, this 6 days was tiring yet it was something new for me. I've never been in such intense practice like that before.

Although the schedule for the 6 days were merely different, wake up at 6 or 7, exercise, breakfast, choir practice, lunch, rest, choir practice, dinner, sleep... =_+ We have to wake up at the breaking of dawn and run around the school for 2 rounds, or the field for 2 rounds... and their school is so darn HUGE!

So, I just wanna thank all Chung Hua Chorister! Thanks to all who made this camp, scary AND memorable... Although I wasn't really looking forward to this camp, but I felt a little sad when we have to leave. Thanks to our great group leader, 健升! "Sorry... Sorry... Sorry..." Haha! This is what he always say... Thanks for the drinks and the 'sacrifice' you made for us when we play station games... *Taking off his shirt to make our "line" longer...* =P Woot! Haha! And all Altos of Chong Hua and La Voce... Joshua, who made our free time more "meaningful" with all that gossip... =) Ah Ju Ju, the hyperactive Tenor... The teachers and committee members... Thank you!

My back and all those joints are aching and thighs are crazily facing Oxygen Debt after this 6 days of sleeping on the floor.. Sorry, Qiao Fang if I disturbed you when I sleep... I know that I'm not that "quiet" when I sleep.. Haha! My voice have also turn sexy and deep... Muahaha... Call me if you wanna know how I sound, but mind you! It will only last a few days la...

Even bathing is a HUGE problem for us...

I've also met many friends in camp, just like every camp. But the only difference is that we all share the same passion in music. If there's any unfavourable things that have happened between LV and CH, I would like to sincerely apologize!

Before I sign off, please support our concert this coming Feb! Beautiful Tones - entwined by John Rutter and Lu Zai Yi... Contact me if you are interested! Please, please, please support us! In better words, I would like to invite you guys to join us on a musical journey to the East and the West, blending in perfectly in music... =)

Hehe... Thanks! =)

Signing off! Tataz!

No comments: