Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged!! Again... =_=

So before I begin all these, I've like to state here that... The year end holidays are here! Yay! But... I haven't really plan what to do during this long break... Maybe improve on my studies a little bit and do some cooking or baking... Hehe! Read some books and watch more TV's! I'm currently addicted and desperate for more 命中注定我爱你!! Thanks to Wee, who introduced us this movie when we went over to her place before we go to Cameron... and I'm now officially addicted!!! =P

Here's the tagged Q & A's:

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
People around me who are down and out. Maybe someone too talkative or annoying and bossy or proud being around me...

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Favourite? Ermm... that would be travelling... ^^v listening to music and read some good books...

3. What kind of news do you read?
News?! Are you kidding me?! I don't read news... Ehehehe.. Heh.. Heh... Perharps some interesting or unsual things that are happening around us. But mostly is all about the juicy gossips although I sometimes don't really know who those celebs are... And mostly are news on travelling and food and cultures of other countries... =P

4. What is your ultimate wish?
I wish to travel around the world and become a jetsetter! But maybe not in 80 days, but I wish to stay at that particular person for at least 1 month! For example, Greece!! =) If I can afford it... =_= But, if I can, I want to be a musician that inspires people and influences people with my music...

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
I don't think so. I'm not sure. Frankly, I don't even know... Even if I have, why should I tell you?! =P

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I guess so, at least I think I can... Yea... But it would be quite a desperate and painful life to live on...

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
YES! But I won't cry when nurses come to school for injections, at least... =P I can, maybe, withstand it a little... Just a little...

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
I feel like being on a plane, on the way to Greece on New York, or France, or Canada...!!!

9. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Erm... Lazy, Crazy, Quiet??? *shrugs*

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Can I not do this questions? =P OK lah...
- Competetive (In a good way, and sometimes not)
- Caring
- Loves to do Sudoku in my book... =_=

11. What do you do to people who you dislikes?
Ignore them, don't want to speak to them even if he/she speaks to you, make as little contact as possible with him/her.

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Smoke? Haha... Does all those bad things that I don't agree with or dislikes.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm... As a food lover, I can't possibly asnwer this question. But it maybe... Bah! Can't bear to imagine it... So I don't know...

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I'd choose to be rich. So that I can fulfill my dreams to travel around the world!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I guess my ability to socialize more with people... or maybe some of my unfavourable characteristics that I have in me.

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years then I'll be 26. Hmmm... Maybe having a job that I like, successful in it too, and maybe in another country... =P

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
My ability to play the piano although I'm not really good at it. But I'm thankful to my mum for signing me up for music lessons when I asked for it when I was 4... Thanks, mama!

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Aladdin's magic lamp! So that I can ask for any other things that I want and need there... =P

19. How do you react towards those young couples around you whether you are in school, at tuition or where ever?
"Ewww...." "How long can they last??" pretend that I see nothing, and walks off like nothing's happened... =P

Can I choose not to tag anyone? Cause Dolly's already tagged those who I can only tag...

Happy Halloween!!! =)

No comments: