Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thinking 'bout the future

I know that some of you may be thinking that it's too soon for me to think about what course I want to take up or what do I want to be when I grow up. But, even though not everytime, but this question bothers me, since before I even started Form 4, because there is when the crossroads is in my life... Choosing Science or Accounts or Arts?

I don't know about you guys, but since i was in kindergarten, the most frequent question asked by teachers is what do I wanna be when I grow up. That leaves a huge question mark in my mind when I was still a kid. My occupation or dream job varies everytime I saw a new or interesting job in the TV. And, my passion for animals have made me to think of being a vet, or maybe I thought of fulfill my parent's dream for be to become a prestigious lawyer or surgeon or doctor. It's time to take it seriously now... and with my 'not-that-possible-to-get-a-scholarship' exam results.... Sigh!

The exam weeks have come and gone. And, as usual, my marks were not that outstanding in class. Since I'm in the 2nd class in school, I'd most probably even get the lowest marks or be the last in class even though I got 6 A1's ... It's tough and I think that the outlook of this is bleak... Having so many competitors, even the good ones will be facing problems to attain a good scholaship, me??

My mum, somehow, wants me to study music and open a music school with my sister... =_= yea, I love music! But that's not really my dream to pursue this subject further. I have to be really, really, really good to have a well-maintained job. But, the problem is, I'm not that good and there are others who are 100 times better than I am. With me studying music, I may only become a music teacher even when I finished my education. I don't want to, or really can't be a good teacher. One, I'm quite impatient for some of you who knows me. Two, I'm not that good to be a qualified teacher. I was having such a hard time even teaching my little brother or Ivy piano... /.\

I was thinking of studing BioTech or something to do with the study of food! Hehe... But, my brain isn't good enough, or I don't have that much anticipation to study Biology. One of the reasons why study Biology is because of Leehom... =P He studied as a doctor before he become a musician. Then, I changed my mind. Study the English language! But! A language is so wide and broad and, you have to be really really good or a professional since at a young age to have this ability to study it... So, changed to being a chef! Food! Hehe... But, it looks like I dun have any talent in cooking! I can't even help my mum in the kitchen and handle the knife in a correct way. My mum will yell at me when she sees me in the kitchen, thinking 'Sigh! Is she really my daughter?? I have such talents in making delicious looking, and tasting food!' Lol... Nah... Joking. Or maybe, she does think that way... Hmm... I wonder!

So... Maybe I haven't discover something that I would be really willing to put an effort or be willing to trade my life for it... I'll just flow with the river and see where it takes me, then I'll decide. My, oh no no, our future.... Awaits us.... =)

1 comment:

~【L3Ph!C@】★ said...

加油~
人生的转折点也就意味着它充满荆棘,
让人难以下决定。。。。
有些事情看似快降临了,
可是我们还是得先调适好心情去迎接它,
这样才能好好的与它相处。。。
我相信你有能力做到。
我会支持你的~