Sunday, January 25, 2009

Officially 17!

Yea! It's really a coincidence that my birthday will fall on the eve of Chinese New Year. Really unexpected.. And I'll be celebrating my birthday with all Chinese all around the world together with the celebration of the Eve of Chinese New Year...

So the day that I've been waiting for is finally here...

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!

Thanks for all ya' wishes! Thanks to 5S2 who gave me a card... I'm flattered... Thanks to dolly who made a post for me. Thanks to all choir members who wished me last night, while eating Nasi Lemak.. =_= Thanks to all my family, cousin and friends. And, yea, to yyv, boyfriend?! That's the best you could think of when wishing me a Happy Birthday...?? =_=

17 is really a huge year for me.

I'll be getting my driver's license! *excited* I'll be sitting for SPM. I'll be graduating from Kwang Hua. I'll be bidding Kwang Hua tata. I'll be getting to college, of Form 6 soon.

So, Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Off to my grandpa's house for reunion dinner... Byeeeee!

No comments: