Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nostalgic

First, I would like to say that after posting up videos of Leehom, my blog looks a little... Errm... Untidy... ^^' So I decided to take it down... Some might be sooo relieved, saying "Ahh! Finally! She learns!" Lol... But, no! Leehom will be back... Very soon!!! Muahaha!

Why am I nostalgic? I just realized that because I have been doing stuff lately that I have not done in a long time and misses the days...

As it is so obvious, that I've already cut my hair short.. And that picture in my last post made me look.... Round, plump, mushroom-like.. What else? Oh yea... I almost forgot... Fat! T.T

Back to the nostalgic part.

For some who doesn't know, I just kept my hair long when I started Form 1. I've been waiting for that day for ages! We are not supposed to have long hair in our primary school, unless you have a letter stating that you learn ballet. I envied those girls with long hair so much because they can have cute hair clips and show off in school... They look prettier and more lady like too... Haha! I was so desperate to have long hair that I sometimes even think of asking my mum to fake a letter so that I could keep my hair long. But, my mum firmly said no... She said that I could only keep my hair when I got into Form 1... I kept imagining myself having long, shiny,jet black hair! Ahh... How much I longed for that very day to come!

So Form 1 finally came and I was over joyed! I kept my hair long and didn't really care about it anymore... Since in Form 1, almost every girls will be keeping their hair long. I wasn't the one standing out and it wasn't something to be proud of...

Until now, when Rihanna started to make Bobs the latest hair style, everyone seems to be cutting their hair short... So, I have the urge to cut it short again since then... Not because it's the latest fashion. It's just because it have been quite a while since I see myself in the mirror with my hair short and I wonder how I will look in that... But I was uncertain with my decision, afraid that I would look weird after that haircut...

Until one day when I came across a magazine which says that even those with round faces, like me, can cut my hair short. Just keep my hair's length below my chin. So I finally gathered enough courage to go for a haircut. And.... ta-da! My new look! But most commented that I look like a mushroom... I don't know if that's a compliment, but thanks... =_=

I think that that picture made me look fat because the hair stylist blew my hair inwards and made me look puffy.. But it looks ok now...

Another nostalgic thing is that I suddenly talked about my primary school teachers with my mum. And since she was a teacher there and knew most of the teachers there, she always talks a lot when it comes to the things that she know and I doens't. For example, she went to Shangri-la and Yun Nan with my cousins and 'abandoned' us at home. When she came back, she told us almst everything about the trip. Hmph! Jealous! And when she looks at pictures showing Yun Nan or Shangri-la, she would start blabbering about her trip again... @_@

So about primary school, I found my class picture taken 4 years ago when we were in primary 6M. Everyone looked so different! O.o Especially those boys... They looked so cute back then! Lol... All short and cute looking! Haha!

I wanted to scan it but I didn't know how to use the scanner at home... Until I figure out a way to use it, you maybe wouldn't be able to see the picture. Maybe LLW can help to upload it for me...

No comments: