Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, all!! =D

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
May the Yule tide gay...
From now on, our troubles will be miles away!

Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us,
Gather near to us once more...

Merry Christmas to all..! I've just cam back from my graduation trip and I'm all tanned-up! This is what happens after swimming for 3 continuous days! =D

Well, anyway, I've had so much fun and I'll be missing all my friends for a long, long time. We must come out for a gathering some day!! We've been up and over the mountain, under the sea and also "ate up" the whole island in Penang!
  • I woke up at 5am on the bus and my breath was taken away by the starry night sky I can see from the bus and marveled at it the whole night!
  • I've saw about 5 or 6 shooting stars under the starry night sky in Langkawi.
  • I've waited, but unsuccessfully, for the sun to rise without sleeping the whole night with a bunch of friends by our hotel pool side and also the beach. =D
  • I've enjoyed waking people up in the middle of the night just for fun~ =P
  • I've went chocolate hunting in Langkawi.
  • I've played on a wheelchair in my hotel room because "someone" sprained her ankle just by walking on the streets in Penang... = =
  • I've also ate my Tang Yuan made by my classmates this year in Cameron Highlands.
  • I've saw the boys in my class go drunk in Langkawi because beer there is so darn cheap! =S Beer made the good boys go bad... Sigh!
  • I've met some old friends in Penang.
  • I saw baby sharks in the sea in Pulau Payar!
  • I've just realized that most of the boys in my class can't swim and only blame Gulu for not catching the ball when we play games in the pool. = =
  • I've had a few sips of beer but I still don't like it!
  • I felt a little seasick because of the waves...
  • I've waited for 3 hours just to be transported from the island to the boat which was about 10m away from the island because of the waves while crazily singing away with QF.
  • I've made a rock skipped 2 times on the surface of the water!
  • I've hugged my friends and cried before going home...
  • I'm beginning to miss my friends...

These 5 days and 7 nights was no doubt memorable and is deeply etched in my heart and my memories forever and always!

So until we meet again friends... May our futures collide so that we can meet again someday!

Go 5S2! Class of 2009... We've fought, succeeded together. What's next? Bring up the challenge! We can manage it, whatever it is!

No comments: