Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Lesson Learnt...

I've stayed over at Ling Wei's house on the last day of SPM and like before, her mum bought us a scrumptious meal. Pizza and KFC'S Cheezy Wedges~~ O.o But we've also cooked some spagetthi before that. FULL... So we decided to take a walk. And a long, long walk around Ling Wei's neighbourhood. Actually, we've decided to walk to my teacher's house, but after we reached her house, she told us that she wasn't home... = = So we took about 1 and a half hours to walk to and fro... That's not a bad thing! Burn off all those calories we've just taken in! =P

The next day, we've initially agreed to wake up at 8.30am and depart at 9.30am. But we were too worn out and slept till 9.15am.

Skip skip skip to the part we went skating and after that. Because the point of this post is not about that..

When we were skating, we met my friends who also went to skate and we had quite a blast. But there was too many people which made the 'fast skating' process hard... =P

After skating, we went to have our lunch. They've had Ramen and I've had McD and Aunty Anne's. This was because I have a tight budget... T__________T

So after eating, they went shopping and we went to a pet shop and marvelled over the chubby, tiny little dwarf hamsters.. Soooooo Kyute~

At about 5pm, they have to go. So I decided to take the bus to the train station and take the train back home. This is where my dumb luck begin.....

First, it was raining and I thought EVERY mini bus will go to the train station. So I thought I was lucky because there already was a mini bus waiting there already. So I just hopped on without looking at it's destinations... After that, I saw the bus going to Puchong and IOI Mall... @_@ How the heck did I end up here?! So I asked the bus driver if he is going back to Sunway. He said he will. So I just continued following the bus around for an hour and a half..

Ok, so I was back in Sunway and I've came back to the places before the bus drove to Puchong. I began to feel funny. After half an hour or so, I asked one of the passenger on the bus, is this the KTM station? She said, "Bus ini tak pergi ke KTM lah..." @_______@ I quickly hopped of the bus and waited for another.

Because of the heavy rain, there was also the heavy traffic, which caused me to wait for another hour for the next bus to come. It was raining and I was cold.. Luckily I was wearing my long-sleeved T-shirt. And my phone's battery has a remaining 23% left... So I waited in the dark and cold place, hiding under a shed that's not even a bus stop.

After an hour, the right bus finally came! Thank God! I thought I was gonna be stuck up here for who knows how long.

So I've safely reached the train station, bought the ticket and waited for the next train to come by reading Cecilia Ahern's "P.S. I Love You"... Awwww....

There was one train, which was pulled by a cargo. It looked like it was spoilt and there was a sign that said "Limited Stop only" and it will only stop until Shah Alam. Ok, so I waited...

After half and hour, another train came. Yes! So I boarded this train. And got back to Bkt Badak safely where my paremts were already waiting.. Hehe.

Reached my HOME SWEET HOME at 9.15pm after departing from Sunway at 5pm... Grrrrrreeeeeatttttt....

1 comment:

JustABoy said...

Gosh.... Thank goodness you're all right.