Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaacccckkkkkk... =D

Hi~ I'm back!

It had been 4 months since I've blogged and tomorrow, I'll be having my longest holiday in my life!!

1 day to total freedom, 1 day to a brand new life, 1 day to the longest holiday in my life, 1 day to the last time I step into my high school this year, 1 day to a whole December of partying~ =DD

I'll be busy for the whole December, after my SPM. Two choirs to attend and 2 vacations to go to.. Haha! I'll be going to Langkawi, Penang and also Cameron Highlands for my Grad. Trip. I hope it won't be boring... =_____________= Because those were the places when I went for my primary school graduation trip. So there I will be adding more chocolate to my "vault" (my fridge) at home. =P My little brother had just came back from Langkawi last month and he bought quite a lot of chocolate and I'll be buying much much more..

After coming back from my trip on Christmas Eve, I think there's gonna be a Christmas party somewhere that I'll be attending.

Then, I'll be going for choir practices for 2 days then off to Singapore!!! =D

Hmmm.... I'm not really sure what to write anymore. Maybe because I stopped blogging for such a long time.

Anyway, I had been using the computer for these 4 months. =P Unable to keep my promise to myself...

Oh, right. Our graduation ceremony was, as usual, tearful. And we rocked out Neway after that!!! Hehe...

Ok. I have to go study for my last subject ever now... Yiiiiiiippppppeeeeeeeeeee~ Which will be Chinese... ^^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

No comments: