Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Leehom's BRAND NEW SONG!

Hey guys! I'm sorry I left all of you in a bad mood with my last post!

There's been lotsa stuff going around me these days that I wanted to post here. But the problem I'm facing, having to post my pictures here online, are always delaying my post.

So... I'll just write that another day, 'kay?

Btw, my trip to Bali was really fun! Hope to post some pictures up here...

So! My main reason to write here and so early today is because I just heard Leehom's new song! 摇滚怎么了? I was really a big change for him to sing somrthing like that! So here's the lyrics and the link to download that song! Enjoy!

Lyrics:《摇滚怎么了》
歌词:

我刷了四个和弦天下太平
面带敏君的笑容
挂的僵硬
理性和感性
无法谱成歌曲
我没写任何
有意义的歌词

一声傲笑声音在飘woahwhat is wrong with me
wro-o-ong with me
我还相信爱怎么那么奇怪?

what is wrong with me

wro-o-ong with me
我还相信人
I must have a problem

感情世界风起风停
没预定
吉他提琴琵琶二胡
全走音

我想吐
Bleoh!
查不出任何毛病
医师诊断
还是写无病呻吟

冰河消失
连你也无声无息
人世间
太多太多太多不确定......

download URL: http://www.mediafire.com/?n2mwy23mngd

No comments: