Saturday, April 12, 2008

O.M.I.H.Fridays! (Oh My I Hate Fridays!)

I got this idea of it after I knew the meaning of TGI Fridays.. Haha! By saying I hate Fridays, people must think that I'm insane or having nuts and bolts in my head. You guys all love Fridays, as if it's the day you've been waiting for all week long, since your Monday Blues started...

But to be exact, I don't really HATE Fridays, but I love it when it is 2200hr on a Friday! That's when my nite-life has just started, as I always say "The night never dies in my house on a Friday night!" For those who know me, or has added me as a contact in his/her MSN Messenger, I usually goes offline only when it's near 3am (opps.. did i say the night never dies?). Why? Hehe.. I better not say it, if not, you'll be like me, sleeping with the study light on the whole night. Even setting the timer for the radio to automatically off itself at 20mins, just because I don't want it to be too quiet when I go to sleep every night. Believe me, I can fall alseep, anywhere, anytime, anyplace! (Sounds familiar? I will follow you~) Even though the bright lights are on or the radio just beside my bed is blaringloud that will make you deaf... (ps: you can only do this after I fall asleep..) if not, i'll ketuk kamu punya kepala ah... (famous quote from Pn S.Bavanie, 4S2's (2008) very charming and considerate *eh-hem*History teacher)

Gosh! Thinking of this, I can recall a rather embarrassing memory of mine. Some of you might have heard of it... I'll just tell 1 and ONLY 1, that is not as embarrassing as the others. I don't really remember what happened, because I was told by my sister (or issit my cousin?) as was already sleeping at the moment.

It was one night when my cousin came and stay over at my place for the night and I don't remember why I already fell asleep while most of my families are still WIDE awake. As I was told, my face was drawn on with a calligraphy brush (and ink, of course) by my crazy sister, little brother (should I think SHOULD be in bed by then) and cousin sister, giggling all the way I'm sure! After all the noise they've made, my dad came in to check what was going on. They covered my face with the blanket and hushed down. My little brother, who I'm sure can't keep it laughter in anymore longer, showed my dad their "masterpiece". After that... Well, who knows what happened...

Regarding the other embarrassing moments of my "hibernating life" during my childhood, I'd better keep it to myself... And those who know my deadliest secrets, Shhh...!!!!

As you can see, it's almost 2am and I'm still hypercharged! I sometimes wonder if I really am a nocturnal animal, i mean human being, man kind, a revolutionary multicellular animal that evolved from the apes? Monkeys? Chimpanzee? Baboon? Orang Utan?

Uh... I gotta wake up at, about 7.45am tomorrow morning. I hope that I can make it, after only getting a maximum of 5hrs of dear, precious sleeping time. Going to KX's to make our Water Rocket for Physics at an unearthly hour, 0830hr just because she need to go for her Tae-Tae at 1.. =_=' anyway, i hope that it can be quick so I can be on time to watch Ugly Betty! Since I've started Physics at Ah Khoo's (scary~) on Tuesday nights, I can only watch the repeats on Staurday, 1200hr....

Nitey nitey!

ps: I dunno if i can keep this blog going on, but I hope I can, as life for a pityful Form 4-er is as hectic as like as a working man/lady... T.T sob!

No comments: