Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally! A lovely Sunday at home..

Yesterday was the premier of my choir's concert, Beautiful Tones - entwined by Z.Y.Lu and John Rutter, in KL...

Hectic, hectic, hectic...

We were changing our clothes like crazy!!! Well, only the La Voce girls since we sing for both the kids and the teen choirs... ~_~ and the programme goes like this, Children's choir - Teen Choir - Children Choir - Teen Choir!!! So we were just walking casually backstage like nothing's happening, then run when we got backstage, just behind the drapes of the stage, and just change like no body's watching us! Not to mention, in total darkness... The shoes, the clothing, make-up, assecories etc etc... Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!

We didnt even have a chance to sit down for 1 minute... We were like, finished changing! Go in line for the next song, then walk out of the stage... Changing in less than a minute! Record breaking, huh? Yeah... La Voce girls should be crowned The Fastest Clothes Changing the World have Ever Seen! =P

But all in all, it was quite okay, the whole performance went quite smoothly... The crowd went wild at the end since most of the crowd was friends of the Chung Hua choirs... We even got a standing ovation from some crazy friends... Thanks... =_=

My legs were aching, my back was aching, my eyes were a million tonnes heavy, my mind was bleak...

But, the fun doesn't end here... The "fun" starts again, next week... Muahahaha!

I'm supposed to be in choir practice now, said our crazy teacher yesterday night. And I was like, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! How could you do this to us?! We need our beauty sleep.. Haha! Just kidding...

But as all can see now, I'm NOT in choir practice. In the contrary, I'm sitting comfortably in my chair, having the best Sunday I've had in months... Not waking up at 8am, even though it's a Sunday.... I luuuuuuurrrrrvvvvvveeeeeee it!!!! =)

But! But! But! Monthly test's tomorrow... I haven't even finish my homework, let alone the tonnes of studying I have to do real soon... ~_~

No comments: