Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bon Odori! 盆踊り!

Venue: Mashushita Sport's Centre, Shah Alam
Time: 5.00pm (Gates Open) - 11.15pm

It was fun although we only stayed there for only about 1 hour, maybe less. We only wanted to take a look about what it was all about. There was many people there, both locals and Japanese. Many were wearing the yukata (kimino in summer) and it was so nice! I even saw Malays wearing it with the tudung! Lol... It looked kinda weird. Aw... I want to have a chance to wear it! Maybe next year! =P Oh, and btw, I even saw the Malays speaking in FLUENT Japanese! I guess they are from the Japanese Language Society from some school. Why didn't my school have this club?! So, that gave me an idea to set it up... I even told Cheau Wei (a Japan-crazy gurl) and she went nuts about it!

We bought some food and sat down on the field to watch the dance performance. The japanese bread was also sold there! I don't really know what it's called but it was the 2nd time we ate it! Yummy!!! We were give those small, paper hand fan so it wasn't that hot. People were dancing along to those who are performing on stage. I didn't join in... Hehe!

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments: